"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, June 10, 2011

"Alma Victim" & Friends ~ Living "Down" To Standards?

Last week "Gladys" ran into "Alma Victim" and was quickly reminded that some people prefer to be a victim. They CHOOSE to carry baggage around with them for years, sometimes for a lifetime. They are never responsible for their own actions ~ there's always someone else to blame.

Speaking of accepting responsibility...."LOW & BEHOLD" (no pun intended) here comes yet another politician in the news whom I'll refer to as "Oscar" ~ "Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer ~~~" comes to mind but I bet this one WILL NOT WIN AN OSCAR! Perhaps we need to assign "Accountability 101" classes vs "Accounting 101" for everyone!

Thinking of both these "characters" (and many more) ~ I remember when we purchase a house....someone comes out to detect the septic system and they mark it. They find exactly where the entire septic tank and lines are and just how FULL IT IS ~ BEFORE you purchase the house. Nice! Wouldn't it be GREAT if we had a pole (that's what they use) so that BEFORE we HIRE someone, before we VOTE for someone, before we DATE or MARRY someone.....the ENTIRE SEPTIC SYSTEM was detected?!?!?! And LOW & BEHOLD ~ MARK IT!

As for me....I have made my choice ~ I am not at all like "Alma Victim" ~ I am "Gladys Friday" and I shall not WHINE!

In Joy ~
"Ms Gladys"
denisepricethomas@gmail.com
704-747-8699

PS ~ Thank you for the kind words last week regarding my friend. She will certainly be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment