"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, May 20, 2011

"Give Me Just A Little More Time"

You know, my manager "Denise" makes up names to get her point across....well, today I have one for HER!

"THEY SAY" that the world will end tomorrow....well, I never was that good at math but.....The Book that I read from tells me that no one knows when that day will be.

So....."Justin Case" ~ I am gonna go ahead and take my arthritis medicine and "Justin Case" I will be taking my fiber as well and "Justin Case" I will have that drink of wine to help me with my memory (if I can remember to drink it) ~ "Justin Case!"

Now, you MEN out there....the most requested prescription by YOU (yeah, you know the one, it's your favorite).....well, go ahead and take it if you want.....but "Justin Case" that "4 hour rule" comes into play.....I'm not sure who will be here for you to call......I'm just sayin' You may wanna think that one through...."Justin Case"

As for tonight......I, along with "Justin Case" will be LIVE ~ singing in the crowd with CHAIRMEN OF THE BOARD ~ to the tune of "GIVE ME JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME" Now, how appropriate is THEIR TIMING! Seriously, we will all be there....tonight!

See ya there ~ FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE in Downtown BELMONT, NC (also home to yours truly ~ "Gladys Friday" & Denise) ~ The kick off of many great Fridays to come! Summertime's on it's way!

Oh...and.....I do hope you'll remember me with a smile "JUSTIN CASE" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment