"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, October 29, 2010

Medical Examiner Call

A second invitation for "Gladys Friday" & Denise Price Thomas brought us back to Chicago to speak for The Joint Commission. Once again, a GREAT GROUP of people truly "Making A Difference" ~ The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Conference.

A physician came up to me after my presentation to say that he was previously a Medical Examiner and in the middle of the night one night, he received a call from an intoxicated female with a question: "May I donate my body to medical science?" and the physician said, "Yes mam, you certainly may, but we will need it tonight!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were "traveling" on the big bird from Chicago today, the day of the "breaking news" so security was very tight, which is greatly appreciated! I had the privilege of having my first "xray" at the Chicago airport. I don't think it counts for having a mammogram though....because it was PAINLESS!

We'll always be "Gladys Friday" ~ Have a great weekend ~




No comments:

Post a Comment