"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, October 8, 2010

"Live from NY.....it's Friday Night Live with Gladys Friday!"

Well, it's her first time in NY and what a great time she had. The New Yorkers thought "Gladys Friday" had an accent. Her friend Gayle tried to convince the New Yorkers that she and Gladys were from Brooklyn but no one believed it.

"Gladys" just created & released her lyrics to the song "CRAZY"

CRAZY.....I'm crazy for being so homely ~
I'm crazy, crazy for wearing these shoes ~
But I knew, you'd love whenever you wanted ~
Then someday, you'd want me to come visit you ~

Worry, why did I let myself worry ~
Wondering what in the world would I do ~
Crazy for thinking that New York would call me ~
I'm crazy excited....crazy and flying ~
And I'm crazy in love with you ~
©

Good night NEW YORK. Thank you for the wonderful invitation! What a great time!

"Crazy 'bout NY" was written by "Gladys Friday" aka Denise Price Thomas ©
PS ~ Didn't see many doctors....I guess it's because of "The BIG APPLE" ~ keeping them away. Have a wonderful weekend!

Denise Price Thomas
704-747-8699



No comments:

Post a Comment