"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, May 14, 2010

Ornery non-compliant husband goes to doctor

Gladys Friday's ornery husband HATES going to the doctor! He had to go this week and when they called him to the exam room, he said, "Is it alright if my MOTHER comes with me?" (meaning "Gladys" and she is 16 years younger than he).

She was pushing him in the wheelchair and threatened to take him downstairs....TAKING the STAIRS!
While completing his paperwork, the nurse asked:

"Sir, who should we call in case of emergency?" He answered, "911"

She said, "No, I mean WHO should we call?" He answered, "your BEST doctor!"

She said, "Sir, I mean if we first call 911 and a physician, WHO should we call next?" He answered, "I guess the undertaker!"

I'm "Gladys Friday" ~ wishing you and yours a wonderful "compliant" & complaint free weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment