"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, April 23, 2010

Senior Sweethearts

"Gladys Friday" and her husband were watching TV and she started thinking about how things were a long, long time ago.

She said, "Archie, you haven't held my hand in a very long time".....and his wrinkled hand held her wrinkled hand.

Then she said, "how long has it been since you just put your arm around me?"......so he put his painful arthritis arm around her.

After sitting there for a few minutes, she said, "Archie, remember when you used to nibble on my neck a little?".....and Archie got up from the couch and Gladys asked....."where are you going?".....and he said "I'M GOING TO GET MY TEETH!"

I'm "Gladys Friday" ~ aren't you? Have a great weekend ~




No comments:

Post a Comment