"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, January 4, 2013

"Ginger's Story"


Happy New Year my friends!  I hope you all enjoyed Christmas with the ones you love.  I bet you were happy to see the car lights pulling in with family and friends....and just as happy to see their tail lights pulling out of the driveway.  Those wonderful moments make memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

Well, I found someone that seemed a bit let down after the holidays, feeling a little left out.  I'd like to tell you her story as I see it.

This is "Ginger" ~ I walked by my kitchen table, looking down at the tray of cookies and "she" caught my eye.  She seemed to be feeling a bit crummy and looking a little rough around the edges after the holidays, feeling like a leftover.  She was hurt because everyone had been telling her how pretty she was, how wonderful she smelled and just how much they loved her....and then.....





What WAS SHE THINKING!  After all...the holidays were over!!  Now, no one gave her a second look.  She feared being tossed away....being just a memory.  But she had so many plans...





Soccer anyone?  "I've been feeling a little full in the middle so I had hopes to run and play and get back into shape!  I was once thin!"















"....and Santa even brought ME a pair of skates!  I wish some of my friends were still here.  They are LONG GONE by now....."

"Well, time for a new frosting.....so to the salon I go....."



















She had heard talk about "raisin eyebrows" too so I'm sure she'll have them waxed while she's there.  

The Adventures of Ginger 
As it turned out....she had a great day and wasn't leftover after all.  You see, Ginger was the most special cookie that everyone wishes to keep around.  



Denise Price Thomas & "Gladys Friday" wish you a wonderful 2013....
Let's all remember to ~ "Say when you mean....mean what you say....but don't say it mean" 


Denise Price Thomas 
www.denisepricethomas.com
denisepricethomas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment