"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, February 25, 2011

Patient's History

Reviewing a patient's history this week, a gentleman listed that he has had:

~ both knees replaced
~ bypass surgery
~ surgery for hip replacement
~ is hard of hearing
~ experiences dizzy spells
~ has poor circulation in feet & hands

When we asked his age he said....."somewhere between 83 and 87, I'm not certain but I'm so proud that I still have my driver's license ~ now just where did I put those things?"

I think you passed him while driving to work this morning and will most likely pass him on your way home. Enjoy your weekend! Buckle up ~ ~


Denise & "Gladys" have received many positive comments from Baptist Hospital's Leadership Training Conference ~ Denise was Keynote & "Gladys" was entertainment. Terrific people ~ wonderful conference ~ great leaders!


denisepricethomas@gmail.com
704-747-8699

No comments:

Post a Comment