"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, September 17, 2010

"Patient Puppet"

A male patient was taken to the exam room as his wife trailed along behind.

When the doctor came in he asked the patient, "what am I seeing you for today?" There was a female voice coming from the corner saying...."abdominal pain." ~

The physician then asked the patient, "how long have you had this trouble?" the female voice again responded "about 2 months" ~

As the physician pressed on the patient's abdomen he asked, "does this hurt?" once again, the female voice from the corner said, "the pain is more toward the right" ~

Finally, the physician said, "I really think you need to make an appointment with YOUR gynecologist....now let's get back to my PATIENT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of "voice" ~ after a speaking engagement recently, someone from the audience asked, "is that your REAL VOICE?" I responded, "yes mam, you can't BUY this voice anywhere!" She said, "well, I'm from upstate NY and I've NEVER heard a more Southern voice" I mentioned that I will be speaking in October in upstate NY and she said, "Honey, they are going to really make fun of you and your accent!" and I said, "no mam, THAT'S WHY they hired me!"


Denise Price Thomas
704-747-8699

No comments:

Post a Comment