"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, July 30, 2010

Memory Problems?

A physician mentioned to a couple in their nineties that they may want to start writing things down to help them remember. One night the husband started into the kitchen and asked his wife, "would you like some ice cream honey?" and she said, "yes, that's nice....but you'd better write it down dear or you'll forget."

The husband said, "Sweetie, I can remember that"

"OK then, I'd like chocolate syrup on mine"

About 15 minutes later, he returned with bacon & eggs on a plate. She said, "where's my toast...you FORGOT my TOAST, I TOLD YOU to WRITE IT DOWN!!!"

An appropriate story & perfect timing due to the birthday of "Denise" tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm "Gladys Friday"


    No comments:

    Post a Comment