"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, March 19, 2010

"LITTLE Debbie Cakes?"

It's a beautiful spring day and I was just noticing that "Gladys Friday" has "wintered well" ~ if you know what I mean. I believe I have eaten one (dozen) too many "LITTLE Debbie" cakes....the CAKES may be little but I must have an allergic reaction to them, I am swollen all over! I can't even get into my spring clothes.

So I signed up for exercise class at the gym. At the registration desk, they handed me a list of things to bring with me to class. On that list it said to be sure to "wear loose fitting clothes" ~ Well, if I HAD LOOSE FITTING CLOTHES, I WOULDN'T NEED TO BE THERE, NOW WOULD I?!?!?

I looked around and the rest of the ladies in the class were in about a size 2. So, after giving it much thought, I have decided to open my own exercise facility and call it: "Little Debbie's LARD LODGE" Sign up right after the "all you can eat buffet". The "call to exercise" theme song will begin to play when it's time to start class so please listen for ~ "BRICK HOUSE!"

I have been told that the older we get, the more brain cells we lose but the more fat cells we GAIN. I think I'm there.

Well, I'm "Gladys Friday" ~ hope you are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment