"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, January 29, 2010

What a weekend!

I heard of an elderly man with a very young date that walked into the fine jewelry store on a Friday night and asked to see a "real nice ring" ~ the gentleman brought a ring for his approval that cost $5000.00. The elderly man said, "Oh, I would like an even finer ring than this!" So the jeweler brought back a ring that cost $40,000.00. He said "I'll take it!" The date was IMPRESSED!

Writing a check, he said, "I'm sure you will need to check the funds, we can come back on Monday morning to pick the ring up."

Early Monday morning the man returned. The jeweler said, "Sir, there is no money in this account." The man said, "I know that, but let me tell you about MY WEEKEND!"

Denise, "Gladys Friday" Jody & Gayle are "traveling" ~ we are in Raleigh, NC in the SNOW! Beautiful. All Raleigh red has been replaced by white snow.

Denise & Gladys will speak to the AMA Regional Alliance Conference tomorrow. Snow angel to follow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment