"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, December 4, 2009

"The OLD Dog"

I hope you've all had a great week!

I was visiting with some friends this week and when "Bernice" and I came in from shopping, we noticed her husband and their dog curled up on the couch watching TV.

Bernice said, "What would you like for dinner love? Chicken, beef or lamb?" and Archie responded, "Why, thank you Bernice, I'll have the chicken" and she quickly said, "Not YOU, I was talking to the dog, you're having LEFT-OVERS and you can get up and fix 'em yourself!"
Ain't love GRAND? The sweet life of a dog ~ think about it.

Have a great weekend, I'm "Gladys Friday"

Denise Price Thomas and "Gladys Friday" are honored after having been confirmed this week as speakers for:
The Joint Commission Annual Conference on Quality and Patient Safety ~ June 2010
and
The Joint Commission Annual Ambulatory Care Conference ~ October 2010
both are in Chicago.



No comments:

Post a Comment