"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner with Family, Friends & Twins

We had a lovely Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday. I had invited some of my friends to join our family. While having dinner, I overheard a conversation with two of my most elderly friends, one said to the other, "I'm so sorry to ask this....but please tell me your name, I know it....and remember that we have known each other for a very long time, I just can't remember your NAME for the life of me!"

The other friend sat there for a moment and said....."That's fine, I understand, I do that too......but how soon do you need to know it?"

I walked up, put my arms around each of "the old maid twins", calling them by name, thinking that would solve the issue. They looked up at me and said, "now just who are you young lady, do we know you?"

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! A great time to reflect on our many blessings, being with family, friends, fun and food all around.

By the way, a "Gladys Hint" ~ I have discovered the best way to get chocolate home without it melting in the car, is to EAT IT ON THE WAY....it worked for me....of course, I'm wearing it today!

I'm "Gladys Friday" and I'm sure you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment