"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, July 5, 2013

New Chaperone

I have been a chaperone many times in my life....standing in more times than I can remember while a patient was being examined, chaperoning youth events, chaperoning my kids beach trips, field trips, movies and much more.  My granddaughter was planning to get together with some of her friends and I was honored when she said, "Nana, will you Strapalong?"  (insert my puzzled / twisted face here) and I asked what I would need to be doing as a "Strapalong"  and she explained, "Nothing really, just be there to watch over us and help us out if we need you."  I had this vision of me being strapped to her....which is not a bad idea for those sweet little teen years.  Of course I was honored to be a "Strapalong" ~ anything, anytime for those grands!  

Enjoy your weekend!   
I'm "Gladys Friday" (glad it's Friday) aka Denise Price Thomas
www.denisepricethomas.com
704-747-8699

Recent / upcoming speaking events:
TMC, Total Medical Compliance Conference
Allergy Partners of the Piedmont
Catawba Valley Medical Center
Concord Pediatrics
Cabarrus Eye Associates
NORM, National Organization of Rheumatology Managers
Undercover Patient Assessments (shhh, those are secrets)

Article for http://www.medmonthly.com 
"Undercover Patient:  Checking Your Practice Vital Signs" 



No comments:

Post a Comment