"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, June 8, 2012

Gladys & Friends

"Gladys" was recently informed by her friends that there is a Shingles Vaccine.   Her elderly friends even provided the phone number for her to call to inquire.  The telephone conversation went as such:  


Gladys ~ "Hello sir, I've had problems with shingles and my friends said you could help" 
Man ~ "Yes mam, we will do our best to accommodate."
Gladys ~ "It's so nice to have a live person answer the phone, be nice AND want to help.  Thank you!" 

Man ~ "My pleasure mam.  Now, can you tell me if you have 'strip shingles'?" 
Gladys ~ "Oh no, I don't have a problem wearing my clothes, thank goodness." 
Man ~ "Do you know if they are designer shingles?" 
Gladys ~ "No, they just look like ordinary shingles to me, like everyone else has"
Man ~ "Are you interested in having designer shingles?" 
Gladys ~ "Oh no, I'm just trying to get rid of these I have now" 

Man ~ "OK, let me get the paperwork ready, what is your address?" 
Gladys gave her address along with the other necessary information required.  
Man ~ "Now, would you prefer the 15 year warranty or 30 year warranty?" 
Gladys ~ "Well, I'm not sure I'll still be here in 30 years, but go ahead and sign me up for the 30 year" 
Man ~ "Did you take a picture of your problem?"
Gladys ~ "Yes, I did but I wouldn't want just anyone to see them" 
Man ~ "They are on a flat surface?"  
Gladys ~ "HOW DID YOU KNOW THEY ARE ON MY CHEST?!?"
Man ~ "Someone will be right out probably within the hour to help" 
Gladys looks forward to the house call.....until.....she hears footsteps on her roof!  


SHINGLES ~ Learn the symptoms for yourself and your loved ones.  


Denise Price Thomas aka "Gladys Friday" Healthcare Comedienne
http://www.denisepricethomas.com
denisepricethomas@gmail.com
704-747-8699


No comments:

Post a Comment