"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, July 29, 2011

"Caught with her top down!"

What a beautiful morning it was. Over the hills, by the lake, enjoying the world with my top down. Things seem a lot different that way, you should try it. Very laid back and relaxed. The sunshine feels so warm on your skin, people smile at you so much more and they blow the horn A LOT! It's always a friendly horn though, not the mad one....you know the difference. People even let you enter into oncoming traffic, you NEVER have to wait! They are so gracious. It's amazing how different the world responds to you with your top down.

They even smile at you when you are CAUGHT IN THE RAIN with your top down! The rain ALSO feels great on your skin ~ no matter how old that skin may be. It will slow you down and make you smile. I was actually "singing in the rain"

~ ~ ~ "And I say to myself ~ what a wonderful world" ~ ~ ~

So, I decided I will take my Baby Bird out of her nest as often as I can. Her name is "Sunny Bird" and she's the same age as ME! She's a 1955 Thunderbird ~ Canary Yellow. Our birthday is Sunday ~ we will be out and about with our top down! Holden Beach ~ here we come!

"Gladys" entertained the Tarheel Thunderbird Club last Sunday ~ what a TREAT it was! She was so honored to be surrounded by a nest of beautiful BIRDS! Of course, hers was the prissiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment