"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, April 22, 2011

"Hoppy Easter"

The Easter Bunny reminds me of years ago when my little girls were growing up. I started my own business to help buy their little Easter dresses (along with putting food on our table). I WAS the Easter Bunny ~ I would deliver baskets to children of all ages and hide eggs for Easter Egg Hunts. One very WARM (melting hot) day, all of the little ones wanted to play "pin the tail on the bunny" ~ we had fun....except when one of the parents asked "The Bunny" if she was feeling alright......referring to the back side of her VERY WHITE FURRY-FLUFFY bunny suit that had tiny fingerprints all over the tail and around the tail from all the melted CHOCOLATE. I looked like one sick bunny!!!

This year....at "Gladys" age.....I think she can just hide her eggs from herself....she seems to be forgetting everything else, I'm sure she will forget where she's hidden them! And she thinks she will just use her hair dye to dye the eggs....they'll be "blue" to match her hair.

As for Easter ~ I will always remember the "REAL" meaning of Easter and the miracles that happen every day because of The Third Day.

Enjoy your miracles with a smile ~


No comments:

Post a Comment