"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, January 28, 2011

"Kids that get our attention....quickly"

A friend told me about their little girl who had strep throat and had been treated with antibiotics twice.....only to return for the third round. During the office visit with the physician, the doctor was confused and asked the question ~ "are you sure she used a different tooth brush like I'd asked?" The mother said, "Oh, yes doctor. I threw the old one away and gave her a new one" and the child spoke up and said, "But Mommy, I couldn't find that one so I've just been using yours"

Another friend told me about an experience at church. He said that during the prayer, the Pastor raised his hands over his head and said, "Dear God, if not for You, we would be but dust" and the child, tugging on the Daddy's pants leg asked in a loud voice, "Daddy, what IS but dust?!?!?"

Enjoy your weekend.....pass along a smile to a child. They are watching for it.

I'm "Gladys Friday" ~ Don't forget to tune in to "The Interview" @ http://www.youtube.com/msgladysfriday

Gladys had a wonderful time today as the "kick off" speaker & entertainment for Senior Olympics. What an impressive group!

No comments:

Post a Comment