"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Present for "Gladys Friday"

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I'd like to tell you about mine. The night before Valentine's Day, my husband and I were watching TV just before going to bed at 8:30 pm when I said (to gently remind him) ~ "You know, I haven't had any flowers in a very long time."

Thinking that would be a nice clue and a gentle way to say......."hello in there, you may want to purchase flowers for the wife".

Well, I guess I should have made sure he had his hearing aids in when I mentioned it because the very next day he came through the kitchen door carrying a 5 lb bag of FLOUR! (good thing it was self rising!)

I'm "Gladys Friday" today, aren't you? Please keep in touch ~
denisepricethomas@gmail.com (aka "Gladys" ~ two speakers in one)
www.denisepricethomas.com

2010 Speaking Events for Denise & "Gladys":
Mintview Ob/Gyn, Charlotte, NC
AMA Alliance, NCMS Alliance, Raleigh, NC
PaHCOM, Huntersville, NC
The Joint Commission, Patient Safety Conference, Chicago, IL
Allergy Partners, Winston Salem, NC
Gaston County Schools, Learning & Teaching Conference, NC
NYS BONES Convention, Keynote Speaker, Albany, NY
The Joint Commission, Ambulatory Care Convention, Chicago, IL
+ many local events ~






No comments:

Post a Comment