"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Doctor's visit

I went along with a friend to see her doctor this week.  She's been telling me that he wasn't really helping her and he didn't seem to have enough time for her.  As she began telling him that she is very sick for the first 30 minutes every day when she gets up..... he interrupted her and said, "set your clock 30 minutes later then!" and he started out the door.

She said, "wait just a minute please doctor, this is real, are you even listening to me" and the doctor said "NEXT!"  

I guess not.......the name should have clued us in................
Physician:  "Dr. I. B. Quick" @ "Juan Minit Clinic" 

Maybe they should have attended the "effective communication in healthcare" presentation led by:     Denise Price Thomas
www.denisepricethomas.com


I'm "Gladys Friday" ....... aren't you?   Enjoy your weekend!  Remember to invite a friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment