"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, July 3, 2009

Who's smile is it anyway?

Well, there's just NEVER a dull moment in senior-ville 

So......the senior down the hall lost his teeth, he looked everywhere all day, had everyone helping in the search.  That evening, he had a bright smile, proudly showing everyone his moment of happiness.  10 minutes later, the lady down the hallway came out of her room asking, "has anyone seen my TEETH?"

Reminds me of my new song: (just written for this special occasion) 
                    ~~ you'll recognize the tune ~~

Wasting away again in senior-ville
Searching for my teeth and my cane
Some people say that there's another to blame
But I know......I did know her name.....

I'm "Gladys Friday".....aren't you? 

Enjoy your 4th, don't drink a 5th or you will be sick on the 6th.  
Happy Independence Day USA!!!!

~~ all rights reserved ~~ Denise Price Thomas aka Gladys Friday ~ Healthcare Comedian
www.denisepricethomas.com
www.gladysfriday.com
Linkedin:  Denise Price Thomas
Twitter: ImaGladysFriday
Twitter: DenisePThomas
denisepricethomas@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment