"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne

"Gladys Friday" ~ Healthcare Comedienne
"Medical Monroe Pose Fighting Hot Flashes"

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Yearly check up"

Had a call for a request to schedule a "yearly check up."  I asked if there were any problems......she said,  "Well, seem to be running hot more often, need to make sure everything is greased up and have all the fluids checked,  I'm afraid everything is about to shut down and I would just feel better if he would look at everything while he's in there."  ~~ silence ~~  

"Oh, and ask him if he will to please add some air in that left tire at the same time"

So.......I looked up the correct number for the "Auto Doctor"  
(~~ now how's that for exceptional customer service ~~ I've been to the customer service class from Denise Price Thomas ~ check it out!)

I'm "Gladys Friday"......aren't you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment